If you are a regular reader, you should know by now that I am a big fan of small changes. When trying to improve your life, going for minimal alterations makes it easier to get started and establish a routine. Once a new habit has been formed, you can then scale it up. If you […]
Weekly newsletter!Sign up now
News from herbiwarrior, all blogposts, best of the week from the net.
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Nick and you have stumbled onto my virtual home. I'm a vegetarian, entrepreneur, passionate food nerd, self-development addict, and fitness geek. I want to inspire you to eat healthy, be active and to make positive changes in your life so you can be the best version of yourself. Learn more
- Sauerkraut for Breakfast or Four Reasons to Love Bacteria
- Book review: Thrive by Brendan Brazier
- To the Beat of a Blender. Green Smoothies – The Verdict.
- Morning Routines or Kicking Off the Day in Style
- Eating Through a Straw: Green Smoothies for a Week
- Doing Nothing or The Smartest Choice I Made All Week
- The Merits of Frustration
- Brain Snacks: Dale Carnegie – How to stop worrying and start living
- How to Never Fail Again
- 7 Things Lifting Weights Can Teach You About Life And Yourself