Eating right is important. We all know by now that everything we put into our body counts. However, what is equally important is to adopt a proper diet for your mind. Reading and learning is a big part of personal development and I therefore devour books on many different topics. Whenever I come upon something that provides great insights or makes me think, I share it in this new segment.
Weekly newsletter!Sign up now
News from herbiwarrior, all blogposts, best of the week from the net.
Thanks for stopping by. My name is Nick and you have stumbled onto my virtual home. I'm a vegetarian, entrepreneur, passionate food nerd, self-development addict, and fitness geek. I want to inspire you to eat healthy, be active and to make positive changes in your life so you can be the best version of yourself. Learn more
- Sauerkraut for Breakfast or Four Reasons to Love Bacteria
- Book review: Thrive by Brendan Brazier
- To the Beat of a Blender. Green Smoothies – The Verdict.
- Morning Routines or Kicking Off the Day in Style
- Eating Through a Straw: Green Smoothies for a Week
- Doing Nothing or The Smartest Choice I Made All Week
- Brain Snacks: Dale Carnegie – How to stop worrying and start living
- The Merits of Frustration
- How to Never Fail Again
- 7 Things Lifting Weights Can Teach You About Life And Yourself